Re: [OM] Proof sheets from flatbed.

Subject: Re: [OM] Proof sheets from flatbed.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:19:15 -0400
Bill answered:
move and scan part II.  Tell me what I am missing............??
......and I'll go OOOOOPS or try again.
Ok, I'll go OOOOOPS and try again. To clarify, my question has never been about process but about equipment. Even if you can only scan 6 strips at a time instead of 7 that is still a very unusual capability for a flatbed scanner.

So, my question is: What specific scanner and transparency adapter are you using to be able to scan such a large transparency. As Chris replied, even his high-end Epson can only do 2 strips at a time (presumably because the transparency illuminator doesn't cover the full width of the scanner).

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA