Re: [OM] Proof sheets from flatbed.

Subject: Re: [OM] Proof sheets from flatbed.
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 22:20:32 -0400
Hey...... thought I ANSWERED a pragmatic question with a pragmatic answer. This is NOT a $500 Rocket Science project in just trying to contribute with an answer which is anything but second class - - move and scan part II. Tell me what I am missing............??
......and I'll go OOOOOPS or try again.
Yours most verily truly,
Best,
Bill