[OM] Manuals again?!?!

Subject: [OM] Manuals again?!?!
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:42:52 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all:
Thanks to the folks that have sent me additions/corrections to the
manuals list:

Piers Hemy
Malcolm Jarvis
Jeff Keller
Rick Morriss
Chuck Norcutt
Brian Swale
Daniel Tan
Walt Wayman
John Wheeler

If any of you who haven't sent me the info for your manuals were
thinking that there was no reason to, please reconsider.  I am getting
on average 5 or 6 new entries a day from folks, which tells me that
there are a *lot* of different versions (or at least different
printings) of many of the OM manuals.  It would be nice to have as
complete a list as possible, and it's perhaps the easiest way for y'all
to contribute to the FAQ site.

Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
--Lee