Re: [OM] The scope of the list, my take...

Subject: Re: [OM] The scope of the list, my take...
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:37:47 +0200
Very well expressed Bill.
As we slowly make our way in fits and starts from our beloved but, it has
to be admitted, 'obsolete' OM system, towards whatever the future holds for
us (it's probably digital but I hope it starts with an O, and I'm sure I'll
be keeping some sort of lifeline tethering me to the silver world) I can't
imagine a nicer crew of people than this list to help us on our way, to
share experiences with, and, like the multi-cultural and multi-national
family we are, with our little disagreements, wanderings off into OT land,
and general coming of age.
I like it here, I think I'll stay.
best regds
jez