[OM] list comment from a newbie

Subject: [OM] list comment from a newbie
From: "Steve" <fishfan@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:53:12 -0500
First, I apologise for comments, since so much has been generated already.
I just joined the list and I like it as is.  Yes, we should self-police,
which is why this post will be short.
I moderate 2 other lists and watch as the topics amble around.  That's how
most lists are.  Branching off is a pain and people cross-post anyway.  Then
someone else decides to be "list cop" and criticizes the cross-posters and
OT people and then it's all a big snarl of grumpiness.

Took some photos with the 50/1.4 at a Ren Faire, then had some cropped at
one of those "do it yourself" kiosks at the drugstore to 4X6.  They came out
nice.  Husband had C*non w/Tamron 28-300.  Comparable sharpness at 4X6
print.  The Zuiko sharpness continues to take my breath away.
KathyD