RE: [OM] Smartmedia - was A quick E-1 poll

Subject: RE: [OM] Smartmedia - was A quick E-1 poll
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:38:29 -0400
I found such a program in the guise of WinHex (a hex editor) that can
save and write disk formats.  The same page also had Hex dumps of good
working SM cards in various formats.  I took the 64Mb format and dumped
it back to the card.  It has the correct directories and looks good on
the computer (even checks out to be formatted as FAT12), but the camera
still doesn't accept it.  :>(

Jim Caldwell
For all your PC needs check us out at
http://www.nextdaypc.com/specialty