Re: [OM] Lens Cap priced at $20++

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Cap priced at $20++
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:44:28 -0400
Awwwwwwwww   No more blueberry to bemuse??????

Next will be:
Knock Knock
Who's there?
eBay is past the door
What's your game?
Your abode aerial panorama in a frame!!!!
Gentlemen......  start your bids.

Why should photo gear be priced beyond the reach of those who seek to use, not stuff whence to dispose???
Hope a wee humor helps where Prozac fails....
Bill