RE: [OM] Smartmedia - was A quick E-1 poll

Subject: RE: [OM] Smartmedia - was A quick E-1 poll
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:35:23 -0400
Hi Chuck, The SM is formatted as FAT12 - I've checked the hex structure
of the good 32Mb card and the "bad" 64Mb card and I don't see any
difference.  I'm really baffled as to why the Oly doesn't want to format
or recognize this card.  As I stated earlier, I've read on the Internet
that F*ji digitals often have the same problem.

Jim Caldwell
For all your PC needs check us out at
http://www.nextdaypc.com/specialty
Stock Photography