RE: [OM] A quick E-1 poll

Subject: RE: [OM] A quick E-1 poll
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:26:01 -0400
First off - I am a film guy; 95 percent of my shooting is with film. But
the battery thing is really nonsensical - after all, you have to
remember to carry film, right? So take along spare batteries; big deal.
And I have to say that the more I use/play with digital, the more I like
it. I still love b&w film, but the advantages of digital grow more and
more obvious. Also, don't think of the E-1 as a stray, Kathy, any more
than the OM system was a stray - think of it instead as a pure-bred that
has not caught on and been overbred into drooling idiocy, like the
Golden Retriever or Toy Poodle.;-)

B. D.
(I know, I know, they really are sweet, wonderful dogs - the Golden's I
mean.;-) )