Re: [OM] A quick E-1 poll

Subject: Re: [OM] A quick E-1 poll
From: VS <VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:53:51 +1000
In the message I received, Albert writes:
>Quick poll:
>
>Who thinks they will buy an E-1?

Nah,

E-1 is old news. I am waiting for E-3. :-) I'd say someting along the
lines of threes do me better, but I'm sure Jim Timpe and his kind would
jump on it, so I won't. ;-) Even though it looks like a great camera and
all that, I think I'll stay with film for a while longer. Especially now
that second hand 'Blads and Le*cas are getting cheaper and cheaper.

Seriously though, latest acquisitions in the audio and less so in the
video field have left a big gaping hole in my wallet that will take a
while to close again. Sometimes voluntary career break isn't such a
great idea. Not to mention the up-and-coming wedding and all that.

Saso
 - not in the hammock right now only because it's raining