Re: Yellowing of radioactive lens elements....Re: [OM] 55/1.2

Subject: Re: Yellowing of radioactive lens elements....Re: [OM] 55/1.2
From: Kennedy McEwen <rkm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:06:33 +0100
In article , whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx> writes
If you choose to swear and be as your responses clearly portend, please
ask the list to move to another site and take me with them.   Your
obtuse comments are even less constructive than their factual content.
It is one thing to exchange in vernacular and another to be as you
are......
Bill Hunter

There is a certain reassurance, having introduced so many factual errors into this thread himself, that Bill should be criticising the factual content of my posts.

Bill, take the time to do a web search on the use of radioactive nuclides in optics instead of postulating on whether it occurred - it is no secret, despite your erroneous claims of Cold War classification.
--
Kennedy
Python Philosophers