RE: [OM] comment welcome

Subject: RE: [OM] comment welcome
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:56:28 +1000

Sorry, Robert, but I took my time getting here (I just found
it where I turned in into my Inbox from my OM-Box for later
perusal, but hadn't followed it up).

I think my favourite photo of all these is this one:

http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/429/PII/429-085.htm

though I could be swayed to this one too:

http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/429/PII/429-116.htm

(I'm not a "people-person", so I must just be a "voyeur". <g>
The people photos are my preference though).

Impressive work, and another "project" I'll have to add to
the growing list.

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz