[OM] fireworks pics

Subject: [OM] fireworks pics
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 22:50:59 -0300
I've posted a few fireworks photos taken July 1, 2003, at St Andrews, NB. If
anyone is familiar with the location, I was positioned at the Blockhouse
park, and the fireworks were set off from the wharf, which is why there is
some reflection seen in the water. All were taken on OM1n with Tokina ATX
28-80, Kodak Elitechrome 100, f/8, tripod, shutter release, a piece of black
velvet cloth for alternate shutter. Any criticism or suggestions welcome, as
I hope to do another series in St Stephen NB/Calais ME tomorrow evening -
part of their international celebration days.
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=326242
Wayne