[OM] FS: Vivitar Series 1 90-180mm f/4.5 Flat Field Zoom (Gary Reese)

Subject: [OM] FS: Vivitar Series 1 90-180mm f/4.5 Flat Field Zoom (Gary Reese)
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 19:59:57 -0400 (EDT)
Gary Reese asked me to post this to the OM List as he's having problems getting
his emails through.  Reply directly to Gary (pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) if you're
interested.
                        -mark

I'd like to offer first to the OM List a hard to find Vivitar Series 1
90-180mm f/4.5 Flat Field Zoom. In the 40 months of monitoring ebay, I only
saw these come up for sale on the average of once every 6 months. My example
is KEH=EX cosmetic condition, with wear limited to some brightening on the
base edges of the tripod mount and minor bright lines on the lower edge of
the focusing barrel.  Guaranteed perfect optics and mechanics.  It has the
original Vivitar Series 1 metal lens cap and a generic rear cap.  Weight is
40.6 oz. with caps, so insured shipping will be at cost, based on the 3 lbs.
shipping weight. Test results for another example of this unique, cult
classic lens are on my OM Lens Tests site. Price: $250. PayPal and BidPay OK,
as is cash or check.

First come, first served. 90 day guarantee.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV