[OM] Gasp!

Subject: [OM] Gasp!
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 20:08:14 -0700 (PDT)
Unbelievable.  I go on vacation and On-Topic subjects break out.

Enjoying time away.  Staying with some friends for the weekend.
Went up Pikes Peak today, but had to turn back around about 1000
feet from the top due to a sudden snow storm that blanketed us
with about six inches of snow/sleet/hail.  If I was driving our
jeep, we would have made it, but we were passengers in a
minivan.

Daniel.  Please stick around.  I'm looking forward to conversing
with you in the future.  Sorry we got into a snit.

Hang in there everybody.  I know it will be tough for you all,
but I will return from my vacation.

AG