[OM] OM-10 with missing shoe

Subject: [OM] OM-10 with missing shoe
From: Andrew L Wendelborn <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:34:38 +0930
Hello!

Rosemary today finished up at work early and as usual went trawling the
junk shops. Usually not much luck with OM / Zuiko stuff (except for the
T32 flash a few months ago).

But today there was a black OM10 body, body cap, manual, half a case,
50/1.8 miJ lens and a box. The shutter was "jammed" so she got the price down
to $A25 (about $15US).

We put two SR44s in it and it works like a charm, as hoped.

But there is a problem. The accessory shoe is missing -- I can see a few
wires and look down onto a circuit board. I've figured out that it's a
custom shoe with a contact for feedback to the viewfinder and setting to
1/60.

Is this replaceable without a lot of difficulty?

Similarly for the missing winder cap on the bottom.

thanks
  Andrew