Re: [OM] Re: ( OM) 100mm 2 vs 2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: ( OM) 100mm 2 vs 2.8
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:08:34 +1200
Jose wrote
> Brian,
>  can you give me the url to see the rabbit? I need evidence before send my
> 100/2.8 to the Guillotine :)

This is the best url

http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/Asides/OM-2002/SWAL.htm

the enlargement below is faulty; it has been oversharpened and I don't like it

http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/Asides/OM-2002/SWAL-L.jpg

for others see

http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/Asides/OM-S-02/main.htm

http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/Asides/OM-2002/OM-2002.htm

If you wish Jose, I can look for my other better 100/2 images and e-mail you
one or two. Just give a call off-list.

Incidentally, that little wild rabbit has just turned 8 years old which is VERY
old for a rabbit. She had a stroke 4 days ago which weakened one rear leg,
but has made a good recovery. We count every new day as a blessing ;-)

Back to 100mm lenses. I personally think of these two lenses as being quite
different creatures. Their characteristics are different. Not surprising, since
they belong to two different Zuiko series.

Brian