Re: [OM] Double Dang & Drats too - No film from MX2

Subject: Re: [OM] Double Dang & Drats too - No film from MX2
From: Johnie Stafford <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05 Aug 2003 05:59:31 -0500
>>> On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 01:29:01 -0400 (EDT), NSURIT@xxxxxxx said:

 bb> Long story made short.  Just got back from a weekend in Denver
 bb> and had a message from MX2 saying never mind on my film orders
 bb> for my trip to Ireland and England.  They weren't going to ship
 bb> and they also weren't going to charge my credit card.  I guess
 bb> I'll just have to trust that I will be able to get film in
 bb> Shannon or perhaps Limerick and then again in Somersett.  This
 bb> has been a most unsatisfactory venture in trying to solve what
 bb> should have been a relatively easy problem to resolve.  It
 bb> wasn't.  Finding Velvia, NPS, Tri-X or other films one might want
 bb> will be, at best, a crap shoot.  I'm going to take a few deep
 bb> breaths and trust the Universe to send me what I need.  Bill
 bb> Barber

Bill,

I'm thinking that Gary's offer to loan you his lead bag might be your
only sure bet.

Johnie