[OM] Help needed for a Motor Drive 1 + M.18V Control Grip 1

Subject: [OM] Help needed for a Motor Drive 1 + M.18V Control Grip 1
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas" <cjss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 19:34:24 +0200
Hi, all.

I've recently got from the auction site a Motor Drive 1 plus M.18V Control
Grip 1. This was supposed to be in full working order (I've done a lot of
happy transactions with this seller), but I couldn't get it to work.

I tried to clean all the contacts, and I've checked that there's voltage
present at the battery holder terminals, but still doesn't work. I'm doing
all the testing with an OM-2n which works flawlessly with a Winder-2.

Before I speak to the seller, is there any trick/test/advice I could try?

Many thanks in advance,

Carlos J. Santisteban

<cjss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://cjss.galeon.com>