Re: [OM] Radioactive glass

Subject: Re: [OM] Radioactive glass
From: Thomas Haegin <haegint@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 19:52:19 +0200 (CEST)
Jeff,
No, I'm not concerned, not even "concerned" :-)  It
would be rather fun owning a radioactive lens :-)
sounds like something really awesome.

Well, I have now checked my 1.4 Zuiko which as I said
has serial 145xxx, and as hard as I tried to find a
yellow cast of the glass against a bright white
background, there wasn't any. So this is the "bad"
news, but corroborates what other members were saying
that only EXTREMELY early 1.4 may have that defect.
The good news for me is that this lens needs no
vacation :-)

Thomas