RE: [OM] new to the group

Subject: RE: [OM] new to the group
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:17:35 -0700
Welcome, Kathy!

Seems Lama got the basics covered. As for the lenses, not only will the links
provided give you lots of reading material, you're likely to get some 435,897
varied opinions from the members of this list. And that's on a slow day.

Good start with the new gear. You do know you need an array of fine
Olympus/Zuiko macro gear to take pics of all those tropicals, don't 'cha? :-)

---
Scott Gomez