Re: [OM] Travel kit

Subject: Re: [OM] Travel kit
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:38:02 -0500
I've got the Hadley Pro, the one with the handle on top, and I really like it.
I bought the black with black trim, which is much less noticable than the
traditional Billingham colors.

Highly recommended.

Skip

Please reply to [skipwilliams at pobox.com]
Direct responses to the email address on the header may get lost