Re: SUV=Minivan; was:OT Credibility (?) Re: [OM] Corrupted

Subject: Re: SUV=Minivan; was:OT Credibility (?) Re: [OM] Corrupted
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:28:26 -0400
LOL!  My particular experience is owning the cars already when they were
21 years old (back in '86), to now 38 years old as I've only owned 2 '65
tbirds (one since '86) and 1 '66 tbird that is really the same car, and
is our everyday car. So, my experience is definitely out of context, and
is why a long standing mechanic is better to judge.

Larry