Re: SUV=Minivan; was:OT Credibility (?) Re: [OM] Corrupted

Subject: Re: SUV=Minivan; was:OT Credibility (?) Re: [OM] Corrupted
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 07:20:59 -0700 (PDT)
Larry poured gasoline all over this topic and lit a match:
>Almost $40000 for that schlocky suv "crossover"
>is at the point of being funny.

I don't know about that.  I've got visions of it lifted about
6-8 inches and 35" mud-bogging tires.  Upgrade the drivetrain to
support an additional 200 hp under the hood...  Man, that would
make one cool looking off-road vehicle.

Vehicles have always represented a "percentage of gross pay" for
the past 100 years.  $40,000 is too steep for my blood, but
that's why I've always bought my vehicles used.  Come to think
of it...  THAT'S WHY I'VE BOUGHT ALMOST ALL MY CAMERA EQUIPMENT

See, I knew there was an "on-topic" aspect here sooner or later.

No, my door-hinges are fine.  However, the brakes, rear-diff,
and door-locks are typical Chrysler.

>and there'll always be a few individual owners that will
>"swear" by their cars, but, its always completely out of
>context.

Like your experience with old Fords.

AG-<smile>-Schnozz