Re: [OM] another OM part

Subject: Re: [OM] another OM part
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:31:06 -0400
Sounds like the proper pin setup (which spring loaded action is meant to
apply pressure to the inside of the md cap and keeps it from falling off)
may have fallen out and been replaced with a screw.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121