RE: [OM] Adaptall etc?

Subject: RE: [OM] Adaptall etc?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:49:05 +0100
Best I know Douglas is to stick to Tamron Adaptall 2 - they will all fit
with the Olympus mount, which is easy to come by.  You will occasionally
find an Adaptall 1 lens, but finding the Adaptall 1 mount for OM is *hard*.
Ignore T-mounts - you can get them for OM easily and cheaply, but the mount
had no auto-diaphragm mechanism, so all the lenses are manual diaphragm.

As to the rest, they are generally not interchangeable mount lenses, so
although you may find the same spec lenses in Pent*x and OM mounts, you
can't switch them.

Piers