[OM] Adaptall etc?

Subject: [OM] Adaptall etc?
From: "Douglas Tourtelot" <tourtelot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 23:25:35 -0700
Sorry to ask what must be a pretty inane question; even done some web
research but I am still confused as to "what is what."

How do I know without looking (Ie, buying off oboy or from an on-line
retailer) which older Tameron, Tokina, and etc. lenses will accept an OM
mount.  I have found some of both listed as mounting on other cameras
(Pentax, Nikon, Canon) that were good buys but I didn't want to get stuck
with a lens that didn't have an adapting mount and an available OM adapter
from somewhere else.  Anyone give me a quick tutorial?

Thanks.

D.