[OM] Fwd: Question from eBay Member

Subject: [OM] Fwd: Question from eBay Member
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 08:48:47 -0400
The auction for the Olympus M 1 certainly had "crook appeal".  I wonder if
there is a network of thieves out there working ebay auctions and that they
alert one another to the "hot ones".  There seems to be scam artist who
originate from specific pockets around the globe and use similar techniques to
relieve their victims of there money.  Curious minds want to know.  This group
might have benefited from a pirated copy of spell check.  Bill Barber