RE: [OM] 3 out of 4 lenses for sale

Subject: RE: [OM] 3 out of 4 lenses for sale
From: José Adolfo Segura md <segura@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:47:16 -0400
Thanks Jim
I hope to put some pictures in the web..
Before emptying my wallet :)...I think it is empty since my birth ;)

Thanks you for your welcoming...I have a lot of questions to the Oly list...
the first one is what I can do with a nice OM-2S that the diagnostic is
'kaput'...( a circuit problem maybe) Could you or some in the list give me a
tip or address to try to repair it ??
But not all is lost...because in searching for repair I found my OM-1 and I
am glad with the pictures and macros than I got...

Speaking about macros...felicitations Daniel for yours!!  I liked - Ripples,
leaves, knot and cloth !! Is a little my style and searching too..

Abrazos for All!

José

PS: Jim, I try to guess what the 12 step program is ;)