[OM] 3 out of 4 lenses for sale

Subject: [OM] 3 out of 4 lenses for sale
From: bill latham <to_gishi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 12:23:42 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all

I just don't use these first two lenses very much:

35/2,8 Silver nose with caps and case , mint-/ Ex.+, i.e.like new, with the
exception of  two marks on the lens mounting surface. Also, original box w
correct s/n. $50. plus shipping.

70-210/4-5,6 Tokina zoom.  SD series (special low dispersion glass), macro
focus  1:4 ratio, close focus, 3,7 feet. 52 mm size. One small mark on filter
ring, no problems with threads, rest is excellent, no scratches, oil, etc.
Comes with caps and Tiffen Series 7 W.A. hood and 54mm to 52mm adapter. $45.
plus shipping.

The last two, I can't decide which to sell, so I'll let Fortuna do it.  The
first;

85/2 MC,  s/n 211918.  Enough has been said of the merits of this lens' close
focusing element design and smooth bokeh.  Lens has a dent in filter ring, no
problem with mounting filters, some wear shows on the aperture ring knurls and
lens mount surface.  Smooth focus, no oil or fungus, no scratches, beautiful
blue-green-purple reflections. $190.

OR

100/2,8 MC, in Ex+ condition, s/n 182108.  No wear on outer surfaces with the
exception of the  lens mount, smooth focus, no oil, glass is perfect with
blue-green reflections. $135. plus shipping.

Both prices are within 3 dollars of what I paid.

I can't make up my mind (alleged mind) about which to sell, so whichever gets
the first call goes and the other is no longer for sale.

Have fun and please contact me off list.

Bill Latham
Art Sword Restoration