Re: [OM] ( OM ) Just a thought on FS

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Just a thought on FS
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 14:15:05 -0700

>I'm not big on rules....

Neither am I, Moose, (but I'm willing to go along) I don't think an
informal rule such as this will do much good though. I don't mind the
offers made to the list as long as the negotiations go off list. In fact
I appreciate the opportunity, I've picked up some good deals here.
Personally I'm not likely to respond to a FS offer without a price but
if no price is listed I would think any offer is fair game. So Brian et
al  offer away.

my 2 cents
mike