[OM] 4ti screen problems

Subject: [OM] 4ti screen problems
From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 12:46:32 +0100
My troubles continue...
Over the course of yesterday the LCD screen in my 4ti gradually lit up all
the bits that shouldn't be lit (not one by one - they all got steadily
brighter). I can now barely tell (through the viewfinder) whether I'm in
manual or auto, or what shutter speed I'm on in manual. However the bar
chart and spot readings (ie light reading) are unaffected. Can any of the
experts out there tell me if this is a common problem/ expensive repair
job??
Many thanks,
Adam