[OM] RE: Make up your mind was OM 2000

Subject: [OM] RE: Make up your mind was OM 2000
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 12:31:25 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
OK People,
Make up your mind what you think about the camera.  It seems like whatever your
mood is when you wake up in the morning, that's how you approach this subject...
I aksed a few months ago about it, coz was considering buying a refurbished one
from the evil side...and you all told me how wonderful it is and how durable it
is, the only argument was that some of the controls are not placed the Olympus
way...
Wassup wit zat?
Boris