Re: [OM] Repair parts - USA

Subject: Re: [OM] Repair parts - USA
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 00:00:48 -0700
They do that a lot for the small things... saves them doing an invoice, etc.
My vision is that the money goes into a big pot for a once-a-month Friday
beer bust <g>. I always send the payment because I don't want to end up on a
'blackball' list. Most of the big companies are pretty straightforward to
deal with, although the parts sometimes are surprisingly expensive
considering what they are ($42 for the back for a Minolta P & S camera. Good
thing I only paid $3.50 for the camera at Goodwill...)
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...