RE: [OM] Repair parts - USA

Subject: RE: [OM] Repair parts - USA
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:02:36 -0400
At 02:07 PM 7/1/03 -0600, James N. McBride wrote:

This is the last number I had:  (800) 622-6372

Repair parts were extension 1622

Thanks Jim (and also Rick) - The phone number got me to the repair parts department but it connects now to one of the automated phone systems so you can't enter/ask for an extension anymore. I tried to navigate the system yesterday, without any luck, before I asked the List. Somehow I kept going around in circles. I tried it again today and made it right through.

The lady in Parts asked what I needed - I told her a battery cap for an FL-40 flash - she asked for my shipping address and, after I gave it to her, said that I'd receive it in about a week and thanked me for calling. I asked if she didn't need a credit card number and she said they'd include an invoice for $7.00 with the shipment and that I could send a check when I received the part. Sure is an easy company to do business with.

Later,
Johnny