RE: [OM] Now listen you blokes...

Subject: RE: [OM] Now listen you blokes...
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 22:05:40 -0600
Since the institution of prostitution has created many photo opportunities
for some of the "great masters" of photography, I felt compelled to read the
link to the Prostitution Reform Bill. It uses a few concise words to cover
the subject in an effective manner. It makes sense and I hope it becomes
law. I wish something like that existed in the US but it never will. By the
time our esteemed barristers finished with the document it would be several
hundred pages long and most people would not be able to understand what it
said. Those who thought they understood would not agree on what it said.
/jim