RE: [OM] Now listen you blokes...

Subject: RE: [OM] Now listen you blokes...
From: "Daniel" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:17:14 -1000
here here to block heads
Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Wheeler
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 2:46 PM
To: The Zuikoholics
Subject: [OM] Now listen you blokes...

G'day Zuiks,

If I may presume to represent the ANZAC area of the OM world, please be
advised that we Aussies and Kiwi's are somewhat sensitive to
questionable
and perhaps even double entendre. We understand that with the winter
thaw
some North American members are getting a little toey as vacation time
approaches however the recent spate of posts regarding beavers, head,
and
ball devices are all a little off-putting, particularly as this scribe
has
had only sparse involvement with anything similar for some considerable
time. And what's more, should the Leader of the Opposition, as is her
wont,
ever read them she may get confused and revert to a time long gone (I
should
be so lucky!).

OM content: Just after getting the OM-2 back from re-adjustment it was
used
with a T20 flash to capture the Bachanalian capers of the neice's
fortieth
birthday. Used 400 Superia neg film and the results were most pleasing.
Even
impressed the brother-in-law and he's an accountant! I must be beginning
understand these infernal devices...

John.