Re: [OM] Do you own the Extension Tube 25 or Extension Tube 14

Subject: Re: [OM] Do you own the Extension Tube 25 or Extension Tube 14
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 00:04:03 -0400
I would be happy to receive either one.

Gregg

Then have I got a deal for you.

I have one each of the box, including the red velvet lined case and the real
black and gold box, for the 14 and 25.

That's one 14 and one 25. I believe the boxes are for the manual tube (since
they don't say auto), but hey, they're empty.

If you do own them, and want the box and case, they're free to the first
person that asks.  I only ask that you cover the $3.85 to ship them to you.
Here's the rules.

1) One per customer, meaning the two boxes go to different homes
2) You have to actually OWN the tube. No hoarding in case you do
3) Limited to US residents only. Normally I don't do that, but I don't have
time to hit the post office and I can just put them in my mailbox to go out.