RE: [OM] ZUIKO 2,8/35-80mm

Subject: RE: [OM] ZUIKO 2,8/35-80mm
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:49:24 -0500
At 10:26 PM 6/30/03, Daniel wrote:
Wow! Insane
Dan

Indeed!
I believe I got the better deal with a pair of the older one-touch Tamron 35-105/2.8 Adaptall 2 lenses which have exceptional optics and decent build quality. Paid less than half of this for the pair of them . . . including two of the newer Adaptall 2 "OL" mounts that won't shear the pin on my OM-4. Only thing I wish they had is a smoother zoom action; focus is very smooth on them.

-- John