Re: [OM] shutter speeds

Subject: Re: [OM] shutter speeds
From: Kurt Klein <acetone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:14:29 -0700 (PDT)
No offense taken.  The lens itself recently sold for $49.99 on eBay.  KEH
doesn't have it.  Neither does B&H.  But point taken-I didn't want to buy
an improperly functioning body.  I've emailed the seller but haven't heard
back yet.  I prefer to either send the body back and get a partial refund
or sell the body as-is to recover some of my costs.  The former seems
somewhat unlikely since the seller says no returns unless a reasonable
case can be made.  And "reasonable" is a bit subjective for my liking.

Kurt