Re: [OM] How many Olympus Members?

Subject: Re: [OM] How many Olympus Members?
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:34:53 +0200
On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:00:39 +1200
"Simon Gotlieb" <simong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Huh. As usual us kiwis are ignored, or are we just lumped under
> 'that island off the coast of Australia' ;)

No, you're lumped under "middle earth", thanks to recent
cinematographic events :) You're also know as "those people down on
that pretty island which is so prohibitively expensive to get to :(

--thomas

(who seems to get to go everywhere but nz, tx and australia --
incidentially three places high on my wish-list)

> kind regards
>
> Simon Gotlieb
>
> Manager, Heritage Materials Imaging Facility
>

> National Library of New Zealand, 58-78 Molesworth Street,
> Wellington, New Zealand
>
> Phone: (64 4) 474 3040 Fax: (64 4) 474 3095 Email: simon@xxxxxxxxxx
>

> The Cruse Scanner has arrived . . . Ask us about Australasia's best
> Scanner for non-invasive scanning of Heritage Material
>
> Visit our website at www.hmif.co.nz
>
>  CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain
>  information
> that is confidential and subject to legal professional privilege.
> If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any
> use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or data
> is prohibited. All content is to be treated as confidential unless
> otherwise specified, and is not to be forwarded to third parties
> without the prior permission of the author. To do so may breach the
> New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. If you have received this email
> message in error please delete it and notify me. Thank you.
>

> Be very, very careful what you put into that head, because you will
> never, ever get it out.
> Thomas Cardinal Wolsey (1471-1530)

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)