Re: [OM] IS-5 bargain

Subject: Re: [OM] IS-5 bargain
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 23:02:59 -0700
There was an accessory for the IS-1, IS-2 and IS-3 that plugged in at the
same spot as the G-40 flash, but was just the bottom half of it. Has a PC
terminal on the top, and on the back you can select 'first curtain' of
'second curtain' flash. I don't think this works with the IS-5 because it
doesn't have the special flash shoe needed for mounting. It does seem like
there would be a couple of wires inside going to the flash circuitry that
could be tapped, though.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...