Re: [OM] TOPE 14 is live now!

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 14 is live now!
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 22:36:30 -0500
For instance, I've taken pictures for this tope, but haven't chose the one to enter yet. Olafo generally accepts entries (that were shot during the proper time) for a couple of weeks after the opening of the gallery.

Thanks, Steve Goss
Now, it's definitely time to get it scanned and in...

John A. Lind wrote:

At 10:17 PM 6/20/03, Daniel asked:

So no more little entrees allowed now? :)
Dan

The "shooting season" for it is officially over (Apr 14th - May 30th), but quoted from Olafo's announcement the gallery was up (posted early this morning; my time zone):

Do keep 'em coming; the theme might be a challenging one, but it's also one
that leaves a lot of room for artistic creativity.

Whether Olafo accepts something shot outside the shooting "time window" is up to him . . . and I've been guilty of some late entries before the gallery itself is closed to further entries. . . which is also entirely up to Olafo. Some of the past galleries have grown to at least twice the "opening" size as entries filter in.

-- John