Re: [OM] Shooting America Cup Yachts Racing In San Fran

Subject: Re: [OM] Shooting America Cup Yachts Racing In San Fran
From: "RickM" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 20:36:11 -0700
Damn it Dan, you take all the fun out of it, maybe i should go shoot the
nascar race instead!  ;-)

Ok, so i have a 500/8, a 2x, and a tripod, if i can see anything through the
viewfinder at that point...  how on earth did you take photos from a boat
with a 500/8 2x combination?  I have enough trouble getting decent shots
from the ferry using a 35-105/3.5!

I prefer prints so i was thinking of using reala and/or fujipress, but i
could use provia 100/400F instead...

Any idea of the closest land point then?  Fort baker looks like it might
almost be the closest point  from their map, though not much closer than the
turn in sausalito...

RickM

From: "Daniel Mitchell" <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>

<snip>