RE: [OM] TOPE 14 is live now!

Subject: RE: [OM] TOPE 14 is live now!
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:50:38 +0200
Cc: <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

> The shooting period is over, but there are still almost 4 weeks to get
your entry in and
> still be on time.

Yep, to step in here on the thread: if the picture was taken during the
shooting interval (give or take a week or so on either end of the interval),
submissions can be sent in during a total of 6 weeks after the closing of
the shooting interval.

Typically, some two weeks after the end of the shooting interval the initial
launch will take place (submissions will then be anonymous), after some two
more weeks, the anonimity period is lifted, and then after a further two
more weeks or so the gallery for the event will be closed.

As indicated by Steve and John, I do not mind cutting some slack and
allowing late entries. Indeed, especially if this has been requested in
advance, I normally have no issue in allowing a few late shots. :)

So, have fun submitting pictures, and please know that indeed you can still
get your picture in during the following 4 more weeks or so.

Cheers,
Olafo