Re: [OM] Longer exposures with T10 and OM-2s

Subject: Re: [OM] Longer exposures with T10 and OM-2s
From: Pschings@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:35:18 -0400
In a message dated 6/17/2003 3:54:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> AFSIK, TTL-OTF flash will not work if you tape the flash
> ready contact on
> OM4.

This trick does work with my OM-4, which is an original OM-4 with the Ti
circuit. It also works on my OM-2S and my OM-2n's. Not very convenient, but
handy when you need it. Apparently even though the camera doesn't know the
flash is there, it will always sends the "flash quench" signal when proper
exposure is achieved.

Paul Schings