Re: [OM] Two Truths and a Lie

Subject: Re: [OM] Two Truths and a Lie
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:46:46 -0500
At 11:16 PM 6/16/03, you wrote:
Obviously the middle one is the lie.

Skip

The guy conducting the seminar had never met me before, and all but a couple in this thing had worked with me much. Only a half-dozen or so people at work know much about my avocation. Took 'em a while to sort it out.

Thousands of dollars to pay for this seminar. Countless dollars in manhours devoted to the work done beforehand. Many more dollars to be spent over about 6 months afterward.

The look on his face when he picked it up and scanned it before reading it to the rest:
Priceless!

-- John