Re: [OM] Powering macro flash modelling lights

Subject: Re: [OM] Powering macro flash modelling lights
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 21:02:17 +0200
You could power a T-Power Control 1 AND the modeling lights at the
same time from one 6 volt lead gel battery, like e.g. the Quantum 1 or
1+.
The Quantum Pack has two 6 volt outputs, one should be connected to
the T-Power Control 1 battery compartment using a special cable (or
adapter as Quantum prefers to call it) and the other needs a cable
going straight to the modelling lights.

Quantum are also selling a high-voltage pack (Turbo Pack) which would
power the T-Power Control 1 through the 3-prong high voltage connector
- but this one would not be able to power the modeling lights at the
same time. Recycling with the turbo is a bit faster though...

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.