Re: [OM] 16/S16, Totally OT now!

Subject: Re: [OM] 16/S16, Totally OT now!
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 02:41:24 -0400
Wish they had been using SS when they built my old 1967 P1800. I can
remember all too well getting caught in a snow storm between Columbus
and Athens on my way back to school, and the headlight burning out
becaues the headlight assemblies were all rusted out in the back, and
slush was getting up into the area. I relplaced 5 bulbs that night.
Drove for miles sometimes with no head lights, just following the car in
front of me. The snow was really coming downm so the headlights were
more hindrance that help. But damn, I miss that car. it was fun to
drive.

John