[OM] [OT] For Sale, Non OM lens for someone else you know.

Subject: [OM] [OT] For Sale, Non OM lens for someone else you know.
From: "Gary M. Teller" <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:29:11 -0400
I know NONE of you list readers need or want this lens but perhaps you know a N*kon user who might. Details are:

Soligor 28-80/3.5-4.5 macro for a Nikon. Mounting plate reads N/AI which is for the F series bodies. I'd rate it EX to EX+ according to Shutterbug, EX-LN- according to KEH and WOW MINTY +++ according to ebay (just kidding on the last one). I've never used it so I can not comment on anything other than the cosmetics. I'm asking $30 plus actual shipping with money back guarantee to list members. If you know of someone who might want this lens please write me off list.

OM content?  The sale proceeds go towards buying stuff for my OM-1N.

Thanks,

Gary